Скопируйте код и вставьте его на свой сайт.
Show you kow
Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
1. How do we call a period of very hot weather? 2. How do we call a heavy snowstorm? 1. Heatwave 2. Blizzard.
Complete the words and phrases: a a of water puddle hail stone a gust of wind snow flake a flash of lightning rain drop
1. Which tense do we use to talk about future arrangement ? Give an example. 2. Which word is missing? … we go to the cinema this evening? 1. Present Continuous. We are leaving tomorrow. 2. Shall we go to the cinema this evening? ! !
1. What question tag do we use after Let’s …? Give an example 2. What question tag do we use after Don’t…? Give an example 1. shall we Let’s go to the park, shall we? 2. will you Don’t eat much ice-cream, will you?
Change the questions into indirect questions using the words in bold. 1. Do you like spicy food? wonder 2. Where is the nearest cinema? tell 1. I wonder if you like spicy food. 2. Could you tell me where the nearest cinema is?
1. Which of these verbs is followed by the –ing form? plan| suggest | hope 2. Which of these do we not say? would prefer| would rather| had better 1. suggest They suggested going to the park. 2. would prefer I prefer reading books rather than watching TV.
1. Which Australian city has a famous Opera House? 2. What kind of magazine tells you about holidays? 1. Sidney 2. A holiday brochure
1. What does unless mean? Give an example 2. What does as long as mean? Give an example 1. Unless means except if. I’ll come unless it rains. 2. As long as means the same as only if. You can use my camera as long as you give it back in the evening.
Use phrasal verbs with off to complete the sentences. 1. The burglars stole a video player and _______ in a red car. 2. Before you go into the lab, please _________ your shoes. 1. The burglars stole a video player and made off in a red car. 2. Before you go into the lab, please take off your shoes. !
1. How many parts of a computer can you name? 2. Where do you pay in a supermarket? 1. mouse floppy disk monitor keyboard, key printer 2. checkout
To express … … we use … 1. ability 2. obligation 3. advice 4. possibility 5. probability 6. certainty 7. permission 1. can, could 2. must, have to 3. should, ought to 4. may, might, can, could 5. should, ought to 6. must, can’t 7. can, could, may
Count your Score 11 – 14 Well done! You really know your stuff! 9 – 11 That’s great! Keep it feet! 6 – 9 Maybe it’s time for another look! 1 – 6 What? Are you sure?
READ AND SMILE JACK: I can’t leave you. JANE: Do you love me so much? JACK: It’s not that, you’re standing on my foot. JACK: I wonder what happened to that dumb blonde I went out with. JANE: I dyed my hair! LIZZY: I wish you were on TV. TOM: Would you love me if I were a TV star? LIZZY: No, but I could switch you off.