Скопируйте код и вставьте его на свой сайт.
"We are lucky to learn English". Докшина А.А. - учитель английского языка
Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
11. Where in the United States can you find the Golden Gate Bridge? A. San Francisco B. Los Angeles C. Chicago 12. What is the national musical instrument of Scotland A. Trumpet B. Bagpipe C. Guitar
Great Britain and the USA quiz 1. The British flag is called: A. The Union Jack B. The Union Flag C. The Maple Leaf 2. British kings and queens are crowned at… A. Westminster Abbey B. St. Paul’s Cathedral C. Buckingham Palace
3. The Tower of London was started by… A. Julius Caesar B. William the Conqueror C. Henry VIII 4. The birthday of the United States is celebrated… A. On December,25th B. On March,8th C. On July, 4th
5. What color are the taxis in New York? A. green B. black C. yellow 6. Prince Charles, the eldest son of the British queen, has the title of… A. Prince of Wales B. Prince of Scotland C. Prince of England
7. Which University did Bill Gates go to… A. Harvard University B. Yale University C. Columbia University 8. The national emblem of Scotland is… A. Rose B. Thistle C. Violet
9. What is Harrod’s? A. a bank B. a department store C. a school 10. When did Christopher Columbus discover America? A. In 1592 B. In 1692 C. In 1492
Brainstorming ideas Do you think it is important to know English? Why? How can we use it? What are, in your opinion, some of the best ways of learning English?
Participate or not? It’s very beneficial to participate in a student exchange program debate