Скопируйте код и вставьте его на свой сайт.
Welcome to Krasnoyarsk
Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Krasnoyarsk was founded by Andrey Dubenskiy in 1628. In 1822 Krasnoyarsk has become centre of Yenisseiskaya province.
Krasnoyarsk «STOLBY» are property of entire country. It is a favourite resting-place of tourists. Rock-climbers like to go in for sports.
In Krasnoyarsk there are two hundred fountains. They are beautiful. The people visit them every day.
In the city there are 30 orthodox temples. The oldest and the most beautiful among them are Pokrovskiy Cathedral (1785-1795), Blagoveshenskiy Cathedral (1804-1822), Svyato-Troizki Cathedral (1848).
The symbol of Krasnoyarsk is chapel Paraskeva Pyathitza. It was built in 1852-1855. There is an inspection ground.
There are many theatres in Krasnoyarsk: the Bolshoi Concert Hall, the Pushkin Theatre, the Theatre of Young People, the Musical Theatre.